Saturday, June 13, 2020

Tools of Titans

Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class PerformersTools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Timothy Ferriss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My second Tim Ferriss book-after Tribe of Mentors. More insightful & interesting advice & ruminations from a wide variety of people who have had some kind of impact. I liked the rather free-floating format of the book--mostly based around podcast interviews from the Tim Ferriss Show, but also including asides and/or background info & comments from Ferriss' personal perspective. Also included some extra info at the end from the various subjects that they had later submitted by email/text. Lots of good quotes, book recommendations, food & exercise likes/dos & don'ts. One of the most useful things was hearing from people who had done well in their chosen field on their struggles, victories, setbacks, persistence, etc.--on the real process of getting from nowhere to somewhere. I bought this book cheap; read it on my iPad.


View all my reviews

No comments: