Sunday, April 26, 2020

A Mind Awake: An Anthology of C. S. LewisA Mind Awake: An Anthology of C. S. Lewis by C.S. Lewis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love C.S. Lewis, but it's just not as enjoyable when given the quotes/passages are taken out of context and are "bare." They were grouped by topics, but still, there wasn't the context or flow or situation to help with full & deep understanding. Oh, there were still plenty of good quotes & passages, but I have to say I like reading straight through his books, one at a time. Complicating things for me, I ended up reading this on my iPhone through the Overdrive app--as it was borrowed from the library and there was no Kindle version available. I think I had to re-borrow it at least 2x. I am very thankful for the man and the writer & thinker--he was brilliant.


View all my reviews

No comments: