Friday, December 27, 2019

The Perils of Morning Coffee (Isabel Dalhousie, #8.5)The Perils of Morning Coffee by Alexander McCall Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A fun, short e-book (novella) by McCall Smith involving your local Edinburgh philosopher, Isabel Dalhousie. This is one of the ".5" in the series, which I've just found out about by looking for McCall Smith books in my library on OverDrive. There's a few of them. Isabel's caught up in another problem--people problems--like usual, though this one is unusual in its genesis, which comes from a computer email program. Leads to a morning coffee--and the perils thereafter, of which Isabel was duly pre-warned by her husband, Jaime. Introduces a new neighbor I don't believe we've spent any time with before. Read on Kindle; borrowed from library.


View all my reviews

No comments: