Thursday, November 28, 2019

Questioning EvangelismQuestioning Evangelism by Randy  Newman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thought this was an excellent treatment on the importance of both asking more questions of people and of listening more carefully to what people are actually saying (and responding appropriately & saltily). Some great examples of actual conversations the author has had over his years of doing evangelism, as well as some good imagined conversations--both the good & the ugly. Lots to learn from this approach, which was ultimately modeled by Christ in His time on earth. There are some very good issues/topics addressed by the author in light of sharing the Good News; not exactly what I had been expecting in this type of book, but very well done & encouraging. Read on my Kindle.


View all my reviews

No comments: