Thursday, October 10, 2019

Oswald Chambers, Abandoned to God: The Life Story of the Author of My Utmost for His HighestOswald Chambers, Abandoned to God: The Life Story of the Author of My Utmost for His Highest by David McCasland
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm giving this biography of Oswald Chambers 3-1/2 stars in my Reading Log. It was good--and very sad toward the end, as Chambers dies in his prime at the age of only 43 years old. But, God has sovereignly used his writings/sermons/devotionals to speak to millions across the world--including this reader. Especially through the work of his wife, Biddy, who painstakingly compiled Chamber's My Utmost for His Highest. Biddy was an amazing lady--and God used her greatly, both during Chamber's lifetime and for many years following his death.


View all my reviews

No comments: