Saturday, January 13, 2018

Truly Madly GuiltyTruly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think this is my 4th Liane Moriarty book--but my first Audiobook version of one of her novels. It was thoroughly enjoyable--both the unfolding story & tension and hearing that peculiar Aussie accent. Even at 1-1/2 speed that accent was intriguing! And the narrator did a fantastic job with the various voices. Probably most intriguing was the voice for Vid--the Slovakian or Slovenian that he was. Moriarty is the master of the chronologically cut-up & from differing perspectives story. Bit by bit you get more & more revelation of what went on at a certain climax point--the build-up & characterizations to that point so key to a fuller understanding of all that took place at that particular moment in time. Each book of Moriarty's that I've read has been better than the last. Looking forward to another one soon!


View all my reviews

No comments: