Monday, August 14, 2017

Save Me from Myself: How I Found God, Quit Korn, Kicked Drugs, and Lived to Tell My StorySave Me from Myself: How I Found God, Quit Korn, Kicked Drugs, and Lived to Tell My Story by Brian Welch
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another Kindle book read to me by my wife in the car on various drives. This was an interesting read, as it's always exciting to read how God can save people out of the most dire contexts--and Welch's lifestyle in Korn had definitely brought him down, down, down into pretty dire straits. Cool to see how God can reach people who would seem to be the furthest away from being reached--or the least interested. Good reminder that God is God and there is nothing impossible for Him as people respond to the life-giving invitation of Jesus Christ to be forgiven & made new from within (not following some slavish ritual or list of do's & don'ts).


View all my reviews

No comments: